Tel : 07720566215
PLEASE NOTE:all participants will need to bring a torch, if you forget or loose your touch you can buy them from us at the beginning of an event, due to most events being in old and dilapidated buildings for health and safety reasons we will not allow any guests to participate without a torch. so please bear this in mind when leaving the house,
1. All participants in the event must be in good health, persons of an excessive nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition, or are recently bereaved are advised not to attend, some walking and climbing of many uneven stairs/spiral staircases such as those found in old Castles may sometimes be necessary as will moving in about in darkness. Some locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled access. Please contact us on EVENTS@SPOOHUK.COM for any inquiries regarding any of the above before you book an event with us.
2.The minimum age for participants on a SPoohUK Ghost Hunt is 18 years old. Please note that as these public events are for participants aged 18 years and over strong adult language may be occasionally heard. Should you be easily offended please do not book. 16 plus maybe welcome to join with full parental consent and guidance.
3. Due to possible restrictions at our locations it is advised that pregnant women do not book, if you find out you are pregnant after you have booked please get in touch with SPoohUK.
4 .IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will not be allowed to stay for the night and will be removed from the premises immediately regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements No Refunds will be given.
5. BEHAVIOR POLICY PLEASE READ: Aggressive, Rude and Threatening behavior towards any member of staff, Person(s) and or Guests attending any event will not be tolerated. Any Guest(s) Persons(s) displaying any behavior that is deemed unacceptable will be removed from the event regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements No Refunds will be given.
6. DEPOSIT INFORMATION PLEASE READ: to book an event with SPoohUK we will require a deposit of £15 per person paid via our website through PayPal to secure your place, this is none refundable or transferable if you cannot attend an event due to your own circumstances. But if we have to cancel our event or move to another date then the deposits can be attained for that event or refunded. You will receive information regarding your event a week before the event date.
7.smokers only to smoke in designated smoking areas only
8. You will stay with your allocated group and not work alone, unless indicated to do so or permission gained from SPoohUK staff.
9.All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. SPoohUK will not be liable for any loss or damage to luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to the participants before, during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist or spirit activity.
10. Although SPoohUK cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen.We advise you to stay with your group during your visit to the location and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any death, accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
11. All of SPoohUK's events are non ticketed .Prof of purchase is required. (please print off your Paypal conformation) If a ticket is required (due to being a gift ) please contact us at least 3 weeks before the date of the events.
12.By Booking with SPoohUK you agree that all footage and pictures taken during the event can be used by SPoohUK.
13. Occasionally, Events or Guest Mediums may change or are cancelled or postponed by Strictly Paranormal UK due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer on to another available event. No Refunds will be given.
14. If an event is cancelled due to lack of places filled all paying customers will be offered a place on another available event or offered a refund.
15. All information or conformations of events , payments and quires will be made between Friday pm and Sunday ,due to the team being in full time employments (hence our reasons for being a non profiting group).
16. SPoohUK make no guarantees regarding paranormal activity at any of our events
17. You agree that any and all services from SPoohUK for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees therefore SPoohUK are not liable for any information or happenings regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our Employees, Contractors, Psychics, Mediums, Clairvoyants, Coordinators or Hosts on any of our events.
18. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In this case, SPoohUK Reserve the right to relocate the event to an area, which is undercover . In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year for ANY event booked whether undercover OR in the open air.
19. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, or effect of property etc.
20. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated.
21. SPoohUK cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night of the event.
22. All bookings made through SPoohUK means you and your parties acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
23. SPoohUK are sure you will have a good time, be respectful to the Spirit World and to others involved in the event, be open minded in your approach.
24. Photos & recordings are allowed on the night with consent by SPoohUK and are for the sole use of the owner and are not to be used in the public domain without prior consent of all People participating in the event.
25. All personal information entered when booking a event will be retained by SPoohUK and will not be passed on to any third party. .All prices are subject to change without notice and from time to time SPoohUK will promote events/products via different sources. Prices on these offers may vary from the original price. Promotional or sale offers will not be given/offered or honored to Customers who have already paid or purchased before or after these offers, sales or promotions expire. Refund/Cancellation Policy
A. A gift certificate has no monetary value
B, A gift certificate will give the holder £10 of any event available during the validation period.
C. The full amount will be paid in advance of the event, and the £10 will be given back to you at the beginning of the event and on receipt of the voucher,
D. Please keep your voucher in a safe place as a lost voucher is a Non-Valid Voucher.
E. Upon booking your event please let us know you will be using a voucher so that we can add it to the list
F. SPoohUK holds no responsibility to any lost, damaged or out of date vouchers, so please check the date on them,
A, Event certificates are NON transferable
B. Event certificates are NON refundable
C. Event certificates can be changed to another person with SPoohUK's permission and 2 weeks prior to the event
D. You can not use a event certificate as part payments for anyone but named person
E. Upon booking the event named on the certificate we will require a private message stating the code on the letter provided with the event certificate
F. The event certificate gives the holder the stated event for free,
G. Please keep your voucher in a safe place as a lost event certificate is non redeemable.
H. SPoohUK hold no responsibility for lost, damaged, or out of date event certificates, so please check the event date,
If you have any queries or questions regarding any event please get in touch with us at:
Ian or Nadine
0800 001 6433